Rather than building a design for your website from scratch a good way to jumpstart your web development project is to pick a WordPress theme that is “close to what you think best works for communicating your company unique businesses proposition. Today’s Elegant Themes Blog (the home of Divi) gives us a look at 10 of the Best Divi Child Themes for Businesses that we can use to get your project started.
Welcome to Day 33 of our Divi 100 Marathon. Keep tuning in for 100 days in a row of awesome Divi resources as we count down to the amazing release of Divi 3.0 on the final day of the series! Designing a solid business website is a complex process.
Shortcuts to the child theme demos:
- McMinnville (Multi-Purpose)
- Listate (Real Estate)
- Landscapes (Small, Local Businesses)
- Success Trainer (Mentoring)
- LocalBiz (Construction)
- Startmetric (Startups)
- Versatile (Mentoring and Online Courses)
- Freshness (Freelancing & Small Businesses)
- Thrive (Mentoring and Consulting)
- Villa (Single Real Estate Listing)